Are you getting the iOS calendar error message more often? The message says
‘calendar invitation – your response to the invitation cannot be sent’. You are
getting this message as you responded to the calendar invitation and your
response could not be sent and there for are getting the message again and
If you too are facing this issue, then you are at the right place. Here in this
article, we have explained how you can fix this error.
CALENDAR INVITATION ERROR
You must try each and every step until your problem is resolved.
1. Open settings on your iPhone or iPad, and then tap your Name and then
iCloud. After that, toggle off ‘calendars’ and wait for a while and then
turn it back on.
2. Try to update your iPhone or iPad to the latest version. To update your
device, just open settings and tap general. Now, press on Software
update and check if there is an update available or not. If there is an
update available, you must update the device as soon as possible.
3. Open settings on your iPhone or iPad and then go to Passwords and
Accounts and do as directed.
- Choose the account that is linked with calendar. Now, toggle
calendar off. They will ask you whether you wish to continue. As
the calendars will be deleted from your iPhone. Just press on the
Delete button to confirm. There is no need to worry as you can
turn it back on and it will sync again.
- Now, reboot your iPhone or iPad.
- Now, turn the calendar back on.
- You can repeat the above steps for other accounts as well.
4. Try to force close the calendar app and then open it back again. Just
press the home button twice and swipe up the calendar app to close it.
Just check after each step if the error still persists. These fixes will solve your
issue for sure. If you still are facing some error, you can contact the Apple