Destiny 2: Trials of Osiris Event, what all rewards you can get?
Trials of Osiris event is now available in Destiny 2. Every week it comes with new loot and map selection. Saint-14, the new announcer can be found is along with his wares in the Tower Hangers every Friday at 1700 UTC. Bungie has said that this week they are with some exciting big changes in the Weekly Trials Osiris format. According to Destiny Trials Report, the participation in the Trials of Osiris has decreased due to the fact that they offer underwhelming rewards and their game spoiled by the cheaters. So Bungie discussed that there might be some anti-cheat improvements too.
Justin Truman, Production Director discussed the problems in Bungie’s post. He said “We believe that players should be encouraged to make an attempt every week, regardless of skill”. He also said, “You should feel some value in dipping your toe in each week to see if you can get a little further than last week, to push yourself to improve and get better. While every single player won’t make it to the Lighthouse, you should feel like you can get meaningful rewards by pushing yourself and still get some rewards for spending time in the activity.”
What is Trials of Osiris?
- It is a PvP event. The best players compete every weekend in a 3v3 Round to Go Flawless.
- In order to start, move to saint-14 which is found in the Tower Hanger.
- It offers a renewed inventory which has Trial Passages, Bounties and an option to redeem Trial Tokens.
- Buy any one possible passage.
- The fans can win special rewards by winning from another team in the way to enter the Lighthouse.
- You have to win 7 matches in a streak in order to reach the Flawless run and the Lighthouse social space.
- The lighthouse offers more rewards to the players. These rewards have a chance to be unique, for example- a special emblem.
- The players can also earn a special armor glow for their Trials of Osiris armor whose duration of availability is the remainder of the weekend.
- You will face teams who have equivalent wins on their card because it matches on the basis of Wins.
- No fire-team matchmaking. Team up yourself.
- The Power Level Matter but still the Bonus Power from the artifact is not enabled.
Duration of Trials of Osiris
- The event starts on Friday at 1700 UTC.
- While, it ends on the coming Tuesday at 1700 UTC known as weekly reset.
So, coming to the main part. The rewards you can get in the Trials of Osiris are:-
- 3 Wins (Powerful) – Robe of Exile Chest
- 5 Wins (Powerful) – Eye of Sol Kinetic Sniper Rifle
- 7 Wins (Pinnacle) – Exile’s Curse Arc fusion rifle
- Flawless – Plate, Vest, Robe of the Exile Chest