The Animal Crossing: New Horizons was launched on 20th March 2020. This is published and developed by Nintendo. The Genre of the game is stimulation. Several gamers have been sharing incredible custom designs that have been created for the game.
What is Animal Crossing?
Animal Crossing is about turning barren land into a beautiful village. Create your own paradise from this deserted land. The island has a lot of natural resources that can be used to build which can be used to craft tools as well as many other things. You can hunt for insects at the crack of dawn, decorate your island throughout the day, or observe the beauty of the sunset while fishing in the ocean.
You can show your decorated island to your friends and family or visit theirs. The island has many animal residents. You will have friendly faces like Tom Nook and Isabelle that will help you grow your budding community.
What all you can do!
- Build your community from the barren island.
- Create your personal gateway.
- Customize your character, home, decorations and landscape too.
- Find materials to craft everything like tools, furniture.
- Each day has some surprises and discoveries.
- The time of the day and night in the game matches your real-life one.
- Find fossils, fishes, garden, residents of the island.
- Play on the same system with a total of 4 people, or play together online* or over local wireless for fun with up to 8 players
- Up to 8 players can play.
You can play online. The game supports Online Play and Game Vouchers. The modes on which the game can be played are as follows:-
- TV Mode
- Tablet Mode
- Handheld Mode Game File Size: 6.2 GB
Supported languages: Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian and Spanish.