During the summer months, you might find some scorpions in Animal Crossing: New Horizons running around your paradise island in Animal Crossing: New Horizons. They can be found wandering under dark covers.
How to catch a Scorpions in Animal Crossing New Horizons
- Can be caught be using the standard bug net.
- Need to be caught before it stings and knocks you down to unconscious.
- Are summoned between May and October in North and November to April in the South.
- Don’t appear during the daytime and only during night between 7:00 PM to 4:00 AM. scorpions There is no chance to summon them during daytime.
- Can appear either on your island or on Mystery Islands.
- Tend to move randomly until the player reaches too close to it, when they freeze and then try to defend themselves by stinging the character.
- Don’t appear when other players are on your island.
- Draw the net and move towards it until it freezes. The hold A in order to move closer to it, but slowly because at this time, the scorpion might try to sting you to knock you if you move fast or swing your net the wrong way. Go as close as you are able to then wipe at it when you are sure that you will get it.
- If you are stung, they your character will pass out and reappear in your house or the Dodo Plane, which depends upon your location.
- Scorpions are quite rare even when it’s their time to spawn. So, it may take you some time to find one.
What will you get for selling a Scorpion?
Scorpions cannot be donated to the museum simply, as they are very rare. They are very valuable and are worth 8000 bells each and if sold to the Lick the Chameleon then you will earn 12000 bells. However, they are very rare, so you should give them to Balthers or you may be not able to find it later.