The players of Animal Crossing: New Horizons who want to get rid of the villagers, the process is quite quick. In this article, you will find the steps to get rid of the villagers.
There are almost 400 villagers residing in the island in Animal Crossing: New Horizons, but it is only possible to get rid of 10 villagers at a time. Some players particular about their neighbors and which villagers they want and which they don’t. To convince a villager to leave the island is a hectic process in Animal Crossing: New Horizons but here is how you can get rid of them quickly.
To get rid of these villagers, players might have to do time travelling which might not be the choice for some players. But, this is the only way to get rid of the villagers quickly without much delay.
The steps to get rid of the villagers in Animal Crossing: New Horizons are as follows:-
- STEP 1: Time travel to the previous day and check every villager who has a bubble thought over their head. If no villager has a thought bubble, then proceed to the second step. If a villager has a thought then proceed to the fifth step.
- STEP 2: Time Travel to the next day then and notice outside villagers for thoughts. If no villager has a thought then proceed to the third step, otherwise proceed to the fifth step.
- STEP 3: Time Travel to 15 days further and find villagers with thought, if there are none then proceed to fourth step otherwise to the fifth step.
- STEP 4: Time travel to the further days until you find a villager with a thought bubble and the move to the fifth step.
- STEP 5: If there is a thought bubble with the villager that the player wants to get rid with then speak with them and kick them out.New Horizons If there is a thought bubble with the villager whom the player doesn’t want to leave, then do not speak with them and move to step 6 after noting the date.
- STEP 6: Time travel to the date that was noted in the fifth step and move to the seventh step.
- STEP 7: Find out the villager with the thought bubble. If the player wants to get rid of him, then speak and tell them to move. Otherwise, return to the sixth step.
The players can use the noted date in the fifth step as much as they want in order to get rid of multiple villagers.